Are you tired of coming in second?
Far too often, the best candidate does not get the job offer just because they failed to impress the hiring manager during the interview. If you struggle with talking about yourself or forming meaningful answers to tough questions, the problem is not you! Instead, it’s your interviewing skills – and skills can always be improved.
Get more job offers while avoiding bad company cultures
Savvy job seekers know that interviews are their best chance to discover the truth about employers. After all, you want to make sure the company is a good fit for you. Working with a coach helps you find that perfect match while empowering you to be your authentic self during the interview.
Since 2004, PTCS has taught relevant job searching strategies to thousands of professionals. We continually update our approaches to reflect the ever-evolving recruitment tactics of top companies across the US. We have helped people prepare for some of the toughest interview processes, including with notorious employers like Google, Amazon, and Disney.
- Behavioral interviews
- How to answer some of the most hated interview questions
- Tips to being yourself without being “too honest”
- Recognizing the employer’s red flags
- Salary negotiation tactics
- And much more
What you'll get:
Includes THREE HOURS of coaching – A $897 value
- 90-minute strategic coaching session
- 90-minute mock interview (30-minute mock interview followed by one-on-one review)
- Written mock interview evaluation
- Recordings of all Zoom meetings
- Additional homework assignments to practice your new skills
- Donna Shannon’s book, “Get a Job Without Going Crazy” (delivered on Kindle; paperback available for additional fee)
- Our Ace the Interview online course (a $165.00 value)
TOTAL package value - $1,062 for only $595!
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE to select 3 monthly payments
If you do not receive a job offer within three months of completing your coaching, we will add one additional 30-minute coaching session with a senior coach at PTCS. (See Client Agreement for complete details.)
Our schedules do fill up quickly. Purchase today to get the first pick on our calendars. We accommodate evening and weekend appointments on a limited basis. Please call 720-452-3400 for details.